Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day at Pineview





We went up to the Lake with Grandma and Grandpa Hymas, the weather was great but the water was still a little cold. We had a great time.




Grandma Hymas braved the cold water to waterski



Kels enjoying the tree swing
Kaelyn wanted to play in the water so I had to
brave the cold water and play with her




Brant caught a fish in a bucket and Kelsie loved
playing with it, at times she would push it
away and act scared, after a little coaxing
daddy was able to get her to kiss the fish.







I thought this was a cute creative moment on our kids part. Kaylee, Mason and Kaelyn were building birds nest out of dried grass from the walk ways behind our homes. They went and got eggs to put in it, then they asked me where they could find a mother bird to sit on the eggs. How smart 4 years olds are. They were so cute they sat for an hour watching and protecting the eggs. They will make great parents someday.



Kaelyn and a friend of hers wanted to be faries one day so they took nail polish and painted on their arms and dumped it into their hair. Kaelyn's was so matted down and impossible to put a comb through. Thanks to Jules, who is an expert with nail polish, we were able to clean up Kae's hair without shaving her bald. NOTE to parents with young girls who play make believe, lock up all make-up and nail polish.


Kelsie got tired of waiting for her lunch.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at all these fun places you guys go! Such a cute family!

Janica and Dan said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sad we missed it! I love the picture of Kelsie kissing the fish!

Talley said...

Nikki-
So glad you called me and now we can keep in touch through the blogging world :) You guys look like you have a lot of fun together! I haven't been to Pine View in ages. I hope we can plan a get together at some point... your little girls are soooo
cute :)

Jylaire said...

I love it all! Pineview is great! I can't decide if my favorite pic is Kae with nail polish in her hair or Kelsey asleep at the table. Too cute!

melynda said...

hey i found your blog! you have the cutest family, those pictures were cracking me up, kids do the funniest things.

Bellblogging said...

That picture of Kelsie is so cute...poor thing! Pineview looked fun as always, love the lake!

tamra said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they put nail polish in their hair!!! YIKES. The fish video is a crack up!