Friday, June 6, 2008

Dance competition at Lagoon

Kaelyn has been looking forward to this day for along time. She loves dancing and going on the rides. For two weeks she has asked me if it is "Lagoon day, yet". She has a great little memory and remembers last year. The only thing she didn't like about today was getting up early and getting ready. Finally, she was able to have her fun day.

Kaelyn ready to perform

Warming up with Miss Mo.

Our little Micros's practicing their dance. With Jada telling all the girls to
"HIT IT" and they all strike a pose.

Each dancer received an award from Miss Mo.

Congrats Miss Mo's micros's for placing 3rd in the Lagoon dance Competition. Thanks to Miss Mo for all her hard work in teaching the girls. You are awesome and everyone loves you.

After the dance competition the girls were able to play in the park.

Kaelyn, Jada, Lynette and Maddie on the dinosaur drop

Jada, Kaelyn, Mason and Max striking a pose.

Sister enjoying the bumper cars. Kelsie loved every ride.


The girls loved going on all the rides they could,each had a big smile on their faces. It was a fun day at the park.

7 comments:

Draper's said...

I love my Beckstrand girls!! Kaelyn you were amazing at Lagoon! Way to go! MO

tamra said...

Great job Kae!!!!!
Love to see the sisters in the rides together, especially the bumper cars!

Janica and Dan said...

Way to go Kaelyn!! I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully I can make it to the next one! Looks like you had a blast at lagoon!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Good times! It was fun being with you!

Bellblogging said...

That way fun! Kae did awesome as usual, they have come along way since last year yeah!!

(I'm stealing the picture with the trophy, it turned out so cute!)

Jennifer said...

Nikki! I am so glad you found me! Beautiful, beautiful little girls! The dance pictures are adorable. So fun!

Jeremy Tolman said...

Nikki. . .how long has it been since I've seen you? It's been too long! I saw your post on Corby's blog and it took me to you guys! Your girls are awesome! We're expecting our 4th girl in September! We're coming out in July and are looking at doing a get together at Kristy's house. Shoot me an email with some contact info
tolmanator@yahoo.com