Friday, July 16, 2010

Flow Rider/Kirsten Pics.

My sister in law took Kirsten down to city creek for her one year old pictures. In most of the pictures she would stick out her tongue. Thanks Tasha and Janica for taking the pictures, your awesome.











Kaelyn Was able to do the Flow rider in Ogden with her cousins. She was loven the attention for her older cousins, and the workers were amazed at how brave a six year old is at doing this. She had no fear, and when she wold get stuck in the middle of the wave she would fall off the board and let the water carry her up to the top.


1 comment:

Marny said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! FYI- my blog didn't update when we got a new computer so if you want to see my new blogs all you have to do is retype my web address and it will give you my new blogs. P.S. You have been married for 9 years?!!! It seems like just a couple years ago :)