Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brave Girls

This morning I decided to go get my ears pierced for the first time.
Well, Kaelyn was also wanting hers done too. So we
hooked up with Aunt Tasha, Jada and Kira and went to Classey
Chaseys. Well I received mine, but Kae was too young, and very
devastated cause she was all excited and ready to go. So we
went down to Claires and my brave little girl went through
with it, also giving Jada encouragement to do hers also.

I love is look she is not so sure what she just did. But she was so brave,
she held still and didn't even cry. She said after " MOM, I'm
so proud of me, it hurt just a little and I didn't even cry."
She couldn't wait to tell everyone about her day.

Jada before her ears were pierced.

Our brave little 4 year old after they got their new earrings

They were so excited all the way home they kept checking each

others ears, and the new holes they just recieved. Kae is so excited

that she'll probably bug everyone by showing off her ears. Good Jobs girls

for being so brave.

7 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Adorable! I can't wait till Madelyn wants hers done. Way to go mom and getting your ears done also!

Janica and Dan said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they really did it! THEY ARE SO CUTE!! Kaelyn-I cant wait to see them!! They look so pretty!! Good job being so brave!

Heather Jones said...

That is so fun they got to do it together!! They are so cute I always wish my girls had girl cousins their age when I see your guys together.

Bellblogging said...

Yea Kae! Your so brave and I love your new style!

foxie4 said...

That is awesome!! They did good. It only took me 19 yrs to pierce mine as well.

Jylaire said...

How cute! London still can't decide whether or not she wants hers done. Kae and Jada are so cute together!

tamra said...

HOLY SMOKES! Great job Kaelyn!
You are SOOO very brave, not a single whimper or complaint. I love the video! AWESOME!