Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 7 YEARS

Wow!!!!!! 7 years, time goes to fast. I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for having you in my life. You are a wonderful husband and father. I love the way our girls get so excited to see you and you in return to see them. It has been the greatest and toughest seven years, and I'm so excited to spend forever with you. Happy Anniversay Brant, I LOVE YOU.

All our family and friends who helped make our day beautiful.
Our best friends, Brant asked me to marry him while

we were snowmobiling, so for part of our display we showed the snowmobile.

My wonderful sisters, who did a great job with the reception.

Our Parents


I got the best of Brant with the cake!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRANT!!!!!!



8 comments:

Jylaire said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys got to do something fun to celebrate!

cmshort said...

Too Cute. Happy Anniversary!

Janica and Dan said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe it has been 7 years! CRAZY!!

Draper's said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great day!

Bellblogging said...

Yea 7 years, and 2 kids later! I didn't remember that cake at all! That was fun to see those picture's, brings back many fun memories!!!! Gald you had fun in Park City!

Joey and Nettifer said...

happy annivesary what a beautiful couple!

Jennifer said...

I loved looking at those pictures! You guys look so great! Happy Anniversary yesterday! :-)

Rookie Blog said...

Nikki! I was so glad to hear from you on my blog too. I often wonder what you are up to and how you are doing. I can't believe you've been married 7 years. I remember driving to Logan to be at your sealing. Your family is darling.
Maridyn